Tuesday, August 28, 2012

William's August 28 Letter


2012 August 28
My week was great! We had a lot of lessons and several people are going to be baptized these coming weeks and its really exiting. Elder Maynez is cool, we have a lot of fun and we are getting better at teaching. We had a lot of things planned and so far all of it is going well, it’s crazy, I am glad to be here for 6 months, I am just used to 2-3 months in an area not 4-6 so it just a little strange to me, but the mission work is going up, all my friends are committing and our referrals quality is going up. My bikes brakes still aren’t the best but its running much better now. Laura wrote me a letter I need to send her one but here's a quick note, Hay Brinck family, this is a special shout out to you! Thanks for the letter and picture! I love you lots!
I am doing great. It’s nice to hear about weddings. The great thing about this church is eternal families. We do not fully comprehend that yet but it is the great thing about this church.
Mia is getting married in Bountiful, it’s great. I love this gospel.
And all this is coming so fast it’s so special to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment