Tuesday, March 6, 2012

William's March 6 Letter


2012 March 6
(How are your suits holding up?) The brown one is a little snug but I have the gray one and two other ones that are fine. There is a gym in the area we go to so I should be fine by the end of the transfer. We found out that the mission will be splitting to create a new Salt Lake mission! I am in Bountiful (Val Verda and north Salt Lake) so it affects me but it won’t happen till July so who knows what will happen if I go to the new one or stay in Ogden, either way it’s a new mission president so it’s whatever but there will be a change, we have a date with two new investigators a Vietnamese girl and a 16 year old who is pretty solid as well as our friend down here who is from Guam.  He’s fun and he has the spirit.  We taught the Plan of Salvation and he was of by terms and that was it, so it was great lesson. Oh what is Jaimmie's email I have something exiting to tell her that no one else ... well maybe Mariah, would be excited about. Anyway it’s been an excellent week, my new companion is Elder Gingrich, he is cool also Elder Glowzine is in our zone so that will be fun, he is from Germany. Elder Sanrome is here from the Philippines, he fun. The new apartment is amazing.  I need to send pictures, next time, I forgot the cord :( but I'll send some good ones next week.) Happy birthday Mariah!! Love you all very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment