Tuesday, March 20, 2012

William's March 20 Letter


2012 March 20
My week has been great.  We baptized and confirmed a little girl from Vietnam. She was very excited to find out about the gospel. One of our investigators is in Italy for the week but he will be baptized when he gets back. We are teaching an excommunicated member, he is very desires to return. We have two investigators who are showing progress and I have become very good friends with them. We talked with one of the authors of “Preach my Gospel”. He wanted suggestions on how it could be improved.  It was very difficult to come up with anything! We came up with some physical flaws, that would make the book last longer but other than that the book is amazing and should be used in every way as much as scripture...... it teaches principles of the gospel that when understood improve every aspect of your life. It is a mazing.  I have had a fun week and most of the activities I participate in are athletic. We might go bowling today but I am not sure if we will go. Love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment