Tuesday, March 13, 2012

William's March 13 Letter


2012 March 13
(What did you mean when you said: "We taught the Plan of Salvation and he was of by terms and that was it, so it was great lesson." ? )Oh, our investigator is 18 and he is from Guam and he told us the plan of salvation using a different language for everything, but was dead on.
MY week has been good we have had good lessons, super spiritual. But I’ve been sick so we haven't been able to do the work we have wanted to.  We spent time bonding, he’s really cool, and we get along really good. I can't send pictures because my cameras dead and I can't find my charger!!!  It’s not good. We had party yesterday for my birthday and year mark it was fun the whole zone came! But I still haven't gotten a package yet, which is odd, it should be here. But it’s all good. We are having good success and we could be setting up some investigators this week so that’s good, and I really like my zone! Bountiful and North Salt Lake are amazing! It could be better if I didn’t have to deal with four stakes but, it is a small price for such a great environment. Love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment