Wednesday, February 27, 2013

William's February 26 Letter



I am doing well, although I cut open my big toe. But that is not really related, I feel fine and the work here is progressing, slowly, onward.   My week was a good one, we were able to get lots of things done although lots of things fell through it was good, we had lessons set up, and had several where the less active members show their desire to return to Christ. One in particular the Donehoos we have been teaching for the past 4 weeks and they have made it a goal to get to the temple. I received grandma’s and aunt Jill’s valentines and I would like to thank them for that.  We have  our car but no gas card so we have no means to fill it, so we had to park it for  a while to conserve gas, a member sent 5 gallon's with our ride from church to put in the tank, helped a ton. Our dinner Sunday we had tunge taco's with a ward mission leader and his wife. It was fun event.  Monday (yesterday) we gave a blessing to a ward missionary’s sister.  She is doing much better now, she was having seizures and the doctors are looking into why. Today we went to Salt Lake temple and went through a live session. That was interesting, the temple has interesting art. We then went on a tour of the Beehive House on Temple Square which was super spiritual, the two sisters had pure testimonies to share and I learned a lot of history, and had a really good time.  I have enjoyed this week and look forward to another great one, Love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment