Wednesday, September 19, 2012

William's September 19 Letter


2012 September 19
My week was great. We have had several people accept baptismal dates.  The temple dedication is on Sunday. One of our investigators is having an issue with his living situation; he is upset about it but is coming more to understand. He’s a great guy and has a strong will to follow Christ. Another is good and has felt the Spirit but his father is a staunch catholic, and is not well pleased with it so we hope he talks, we are praying for a softened heart. Others have been coming out of the wood work and just asking for the blessings of the atonement. I have not crashed this week but I have had a lot of flats. The bike is a maganam and it’s old, and not well taken care of.  I need to take it apart and clean it. It is in bad shape. I hope they have some for the next missionaries cause most in this garage our not well. When we took it to be fixed the people who we brought them too were surprised we made it there alive considering the condition they were in, but they work. We killed 12 Black widows in one night.  We’re going to talk to Bro. Childs, our land lord, about spraying the garage and house, maybe fumigate both. I lost my wallet too and I found it and everything was in it but it was scary for about a week without it. I had to pull a hundred dollars from my account too.  We had planned something for a p-day activity, so I was nice and bought some supplies. I had run out of money early, I know twice in arrow its ridicules! I took some for groceries which I have run out of and P-day supplies, every one paid me back so it worked out.
On a side note, I am glad you brought up college. I made mention of this before but I was thinking about that. It comes to my mind as a prompting, so I looked into The U and found some stuff, I would have three days to apply before cut off, and another impression came to apply to BYUI. I think of Gonzaga the U or USU and BYU-I. I need to know if I should wait until I get home or not, it’s weighing heavily on my mind. But oh well.
Glad to hear everything is going good for every one, I got the blog but this computer doesn’t show the pictures so I have look at them next week. Love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment