Thursday, October 27, 2011

William's October 18th Letter


2011 October 18
My week was amazing; we have had great success here. Me and Flake are getting along swell! We have a new date and are joining in the YW's 90 Book of Mormon bowl! Which is you read for 15 minutes a day for 90 days! It’s a really cool Idea Sister White had. Thursday we found a new investigator, he is meeting with us because of his girlfriend and his brother who was baptized last year. Elder Barney is going home next week and so is one of the Spanish elders living with us, also a district leader is too, they went to Salt Lake to see the temple there. Me and Flake are on exchanges with their companions today Vaughn is with me, he’s only been out 6 weeks and he is kinda like I was back then. We got a street contact, he wanted to learn about us so I gave him a quick spiel so Elder Vaughn could fill in the gaps, he just smiled and acted like he knew what was going on. So funny, so I answered some of his questions and let Vaughn get his information. I hope he gets somewhere with him, he was sincere about learning. We heard from Paul Cardall, send that part to Jaimie or Jeff apparently he’s a famous pianist, he was amazing but I had never heard of him. We ran out of gas on Sunday, but the tank was refilled just enough so we could get to where were going. It was nice not having to walk from Garland to the other side of Tremonton. Oh yeah I guess I should tell you guys. I twisted my knee playing basketball. It’s not to terribly bad but I am going to the hospital on Wednesday because it’s stiff, sore, achy, and it’s been that way for a week so I guess it is time to see what’s wrong. Don’t worry I haven't been stupid about it I have been letting it rest so it is not permanently damaged. Just thought you should know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment