Thursday, October 27, 2011

William's October 11th Letter


2011 October 11
I think it's cool that you have made it to Germany. I hope you have a great time there, my week was exciting. I had fun, got a new investigator, he is very confused he is lucky I know a little about the stuff he is talking about or none of us would have gotten anywhere. But it was a successful lesson. We have had some great things happen, one investigator picked Thanksgiving for baptism. Why on earth they want to wait is beyond me. One left and is now living with his girlfriend. Hopefully we can get the other elders to talk with them. We are having good successes with most investigators. We have bonded quite nicely in the apartment; we got free ice-cream, very good ice-cream! And we decided we'd have a social!Oh we got three kittens living at our apartment right now. And we haven't been able to get rid of them, apparently they disappeared. Hopefully into the outside and where they can cut it, they were still a month from full grown. I think that is the most exciting thing that has happened...... or Brother Carter’s pirate costume, nah the cats are more exiting and also...... I think it is more important. Well I love you guys lots see you soon bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment