Wednesday, June 29, 2011

William's June 28th Letter

2011 June 28
My new companion is Elder Zacherson, and his pretty cool, a little different then Barney but Ii like him. Elder Campbell was an elder in our district that I really liked; he was like Jordan only he liked to sing and is good at it. I have been eating very good, apples mangos, bread, fish, and been sleeping very well. I have had a great week, got a new investigator, 2, both set for baptism.  Some of our other investigators aren't meeting with us but are still interested in baptism and want to do it. I hope everyone had a good time at camp and that Tori had a good wedding, and all there rest of it. It’s been fun, we talked to lots of people and it’s fun to get to know them. Thanks for everything you guys do for me, love you lots!!! And can you see how James and Joe are doing? They’re me Logan and Jared’s friends. They had it tuff this last year I'd like to know how things are going for them. Oh and the mission address changed, I don't have it with me..... This is sad, because I have it in my planer. But I will send something with it on it.
I have had some one ask what web site I got my suit from; he's going on a mission and thinks it would be great to have a washable suit. Have great week!
Love every one!!
 Elder Barney and Elder Divis
Austin's Baptism

William just sent these pictures but they are from when he first got to Richmond.

No comments:

Post a Comment