Wednesday, July 27, 2011

William's July 19th Letter

2011 July 19th
My week was exiting. We went on exchanges, on Wednesday, it was cool.   I went with Elder Tutt who is from Kennewick in the tri cities. He’s sweet Egyptian descent. He’s training a new elder form Wyoming. The kid is, well into his twenties but he’s crazy! Well cowboy crazy but he is cool. Elder Z and I went to dlt or district leader training it was cool. We had fun; I spent time with Elder Franklin. He served in the army as an analyst for 4 years, originally from Arizona; he is serving from Anchorage Alaska. Friday we had an exciting day of lessons; we are teaching a Native American guy.  He showed us some cool tricks and talk about herbs and how the tea bag lesson worked. He’s pretty cool but I think he'll have trouble with the word of wisdom, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there, I still working with Sena, could have gone on Sunday but Z wanted to get to dinner and afterwards we went to a home teaching to do some mission work. Monday there was a training in Ogden, so I went on exchanges with Elder Franklin, the other dl left his phone with us, so we had both phones, and a car but neither of us can drive it! So we took the bus to Smithfield, tracted and met some cool old guys who showed us some really corny stuff. I’ll show you when I get home. But we got back had to go to dinner then went to cove not too far away but we were supposed to go to Clarkston, where the Martin Harris pageant will be held next week some time, which is a half hour away. Had a lesson cancel, and were unable to go to another. So we weren’t too happy. Since we couldn't call Elder Zacherson we were worried. He finally called us and at 7:45 he was in Logan a half hour away. Just a crazy week, but I've been practicing focus and it is helping and president hasn't said anything so I guess I am fine. Love you all lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment